Monday, August 8, 2011

Gracie decorates her door


Saturday night, on my way to bed, I passed Gracie's door:


Apparently, I can help pay for the house.  I can clean the house.  But I cannot ROCK the house.

Below that sign was another:



La la la la.  Ha ha.  NO!
Personally, I think paying for the house trumps rocking the house.  Yes?

Notice she loves herself in the third person.  And the taped-on star.  
Nothing wrong with this girl's self-esteem.  
There is a problem, however, with her massive use of my scotch tape. 
No wonder I never have any when I need it.

And below that:


Really, it's like she wants us all to stay out of her room, which is kinda ironic, 
considering she grants herself access to her siblings' room all. the. time.

*sigh*

2 comments:

  1. ha ha. Mine does the same thing. I love it when she excludes her sisters, but mentions friends who have never been over.

    ReplyDelete